- Issue Time
What is Co Extrusion PE WPC ? What Advantage of Co Extrusion ?
Co-extrusion wpc is a new product in recent years. It is produced by the most advanced extrusion molding technology in the industry.
Co-extruded wood plastic has one more protective layer than ordinary wood plastic, which is more wear-resistant, scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, non-cracking, and non-mildew.
1. co-extruded wood-plastic profile protective layer has the characteristics of high imitation wood pattern.
2. with a rich and diverse appearance, the board is more durable, non-cracking, stain-resistant, weather-resistant, and pressure-resistant, and its performance is greatly improved compared with ordinary wood plastic;
3. The protective layer and the core layer are thermally mixed and extruded, and the coating is tight and not separated; the co-extrusion process has no stickies, formaldehyde and other harmful substances;
4. The core layer is made of hard fibers, and the strength is higher than that of ordinary wood plastic;
4. The formula reduces the shrinkage and expansion rate compared with ordinary wood plastic;
5. The co-extrusion method is more conducive to environmental protection and the enhancement of profile performance