- Issue Time
Cleaning and Maintenance of New Plastic Wood Decking Floor
wood-plastic composite decking is a kind of bamboo/ wood mix with polymer material (HDPE plastic) and processing aids as material. mixed uniformly and then heated and extruded by mold equipment.
This kind of high-tech green environmentally friendly materials have both the properties and characteristics of wood and plastics, and can replace wood and plastics.
The English abbreviation of Wood Plastic Composites is WPC. Plastic wood material is a new type of environmentally friendly and energy-saving composite material, can replace wood. It can be used for garden landscape, interior and exterior wall decoration, flooring, barriers, flower ponds, pavilions, etc.
Generally speaking, the cleaning and maintenance of indoor plastic wood floors have the following points of attention:
1. Use soap, hot water and a hard brush to remove dirt and residue. After the plastic wood floor is installed, clean up dirt and debris in this way.
2. Use alcohol or acetone to gently wipe the mark printed on the side of the plastic wood floor
3. Use conventional floor cleaners or cleaners containing bleach (sodium hypochlorite) and detergent.
4. If the floor has grease stains, immediately use a household degreaser to remove it, and then rinse with hot water.
5. Wash the area with chalk marks with hot soapy water and bleach. Colored chalk marks are stubborn and cannot be removed, so consider using white chalk or talcum powder on the floor.
6. Melt ice and calcium chloride or rock salt on the floor. Most household product maintenance stores have it. When the ice starts to melt, rinse it off.
7. Use hot soapy water to remove ink stains, and then wash thoroughly.
8. Use cleaning products containing oxalic acid or phosphoric acid to remove dirt and rust stains on the floor. This will lighten the stain and it is possible to remove it.
9. Use a common rust cleaner to remove the pigmentation pollution caused by the weathering of the floor.
10. According to the instructions on the bleach package, mix the bleach into hot water to clean wine stains and fruit stains. Wipe the stains gently and rinse with hot water